Minecraft 1.7.10 or above, 1.13 is highly recommended
The latest version of optifine
A discrete GPU
1. Download and Install Optifine from here
2. Locate your .minecraft folder
3. If not already there create a new folder named "shaderpacks"
4. Download Oceano below and place the file in the shaderpacks folder
5. In Minecraft proceed to Options > Video Settings > Shaders. This is where all your currently installed shaders are visible. Select the shader by clicking on it.
6. In the bottom right corner of the menu click Shader Options. Here you can select from a few quality presets or change any aspect of the shader
To contact me or to get involved with the shader community visit the ShaderLabs Discord Server